Jackie has a pragmatic and collaborative approach and the ability to deliver results quickly which allows her to build trust and establish relationships for the longer term.
Jackie is a commercially focused HR professional with over 25 years’ experience across a variety of sectors within both corporate and SME/mid-tier businesses, including Lloyds Bank, Halfords and Homeserve and a number of SME’s in the Technology and Manufacturing sectors.
She is passionate about HR, adding value and making a positive difference to the bottom line in real terms.She enjoys problem solving and working in challenging environments with senior teams. Jackie thrives on implementing solutions, which improve and develop the business and it’s potential for future success.
Jackie has experience across the full range of HR disciplines but has particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions, change management, strategy development, employee engagement, talent acquisition and development.
Jackie is a Fellow of the CIPD and also volunteers as an Enterprise Adviser as part of the Life Ready programme, helping improve the links between business and education for the future employment of school and college students.
What Others Say About Jackie
- I worked with Jackie in relation to the tender and implementaion of the companies auto-enrolment/ workplace pension project. Jackie acts in a professional manner at all times whilst paying attention to detail to ensure correct outcomes. She has been a pleasure to work with and I would have no hesitation in recommending her to others.” Mark Beddowes
- My managers were promoted for their technical expertise, but they can’t manage!
- How to manage people through a merger or acquisition Part 1: Planning for a merger or acquisition
- How to manage people through a merger or acquisition Part 2: After the deal – restructuring, redundancies and holding on to key people
- Managing people through a merger or acquisition Part 3: Rebuilding your team after the event